These turned out so good and are packed with veggies and healing spices!
The texture is very soft therefore is an ideal food for BLW babies providing no egg allergy, also a great toddler snack on the go or at home.
Lilbro ate 3 pieces after nursery today! 💪👊
- 4 medium cooked potatoes – leave to cool, I usually use up left over potatoes from previous day (roughly sliced)
- 2 medium carrot (grated)
- 1 medium zucchini (grated)
- 4 large broccoli florets (steamed / boiled then chopped)
- a dash of cumin powder
- a dash of tumeric powder
- a dash of ginger powder
- a dash of garlic powder
- a dash of onion powder
- a pinch of pink salt (omit for babies under 12m old)
- 5 eggs (lightly beaten)
- olive oil for frying
1.Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
2. Add some olive oil & heat the pan up in medium heat. Add carrots & zucchini, sauté until soft. Add potatoes & broccoli, all the spices & salt. Sauté a few more minutes. Turn off the heat and remove from the hob and let it cool down.
2. Add Eggs & mix until well combined. Oil the muffin form then use tablespoon to move the mixture into each muffin hole. I used a silicon muffin form.
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until the middle no longer comes out sticky.